cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Modify many Registers in the PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have many registers with error in the psa and I am modifying them manually one for one. the problem is that they are many and i need some solutions to modify them all.

Regard

Rodrigo Araya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will not be able to modify them all in 1 go. You will have to handle them one by one manually and continue with the same.

I too had a similar problem and I had to modify around 85 entries which took around 4 hrs.

But there is not a common solution for the same.

Hope it helps,

Pradip Parmar.

sachin_kulshrestha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make changes in PSA for more than one record.

Select all the record which you want to change click on change.

Window screen pops ups. System does not shows value in any fields but you can enter the value that you want to change in the related fields.

Remember this method will work only when you have same value for all the record sets that you want to change.

Otherwise you have to select single record and make changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are loading from flat file you can make those changes in the flat file and then load it.

Please elaborate the error so that we can help you to sort out the error.

Regards,

Prema

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can try one thing..

If u have a number of records and u want to fill a particular value in a particular field..for all these records,

then highlight the records(by clicking on very first column in list screen).

then click on 'change PSA'(pencil icon) on the left hand top toolbar.

when u do this..a single screen will come up which shows all fields of a record.All fields will show as blank.

Go to the field which u want to modify and insert the changed value.Say OK and save PSA records.

Dont worry.This wont change other fields as blanks.

All highlighted records will see change in that field.

Try doing above for 1 record then once confirmed do for all error records.

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you decided to go by changing the error registers on the PSA you have no choice as to editing on a whole set.

If you try to eliminate the problem itself in the transfer rules, it might save you a lot of time. Please elaborate why do you have so many error registers in your PSA, it might get you a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo

As far as I know you have to do it manually one by one.

Thnaks

Sat