Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg sample size

former_member1355332
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

for a semifinished material from production with 04 insp type , I have assigned an M.I.C with sampling procedure containing sampling type as 100 fixed sample and valuation mode of 500 manual valuation and sample size 100 grams, for a production order of 220 kgs I am getting sample size as 200 grams , where from it is coming since we defined sample size as 100 grams only, in this case no sample drawing procedure was used.

Thanks in advance

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you used "Base sample unit " as 2 in the task list against the MIC??.

Sujit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1355332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

I have checked all M.I.C out of the 15 one is having additive sample check box checked.

Thanks for the solution

former_member1355332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

Thanks for your quick response, Yes I have selected sample as destructive sample.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Press f1 on destructive inspection & read help

you set the indicator for an additive sample if the inspection of an inspection characteristic is destructive. In this case, the indicator causes the sample quantity to be increased by the amount needed to inspect this characteristic.

If you inspect only one inspection characteristic destructively and you inspect this characteristic last, you should not set the indicator Additive sample for the characteristic.

You must set the indicator Additive sample if you inspect more than one inspection characteristic destructively and if you can only inspect one of these characteristics for a partial sample.

If several characteristics contribute to the destruction of the sample, you can combine these characteristics for a partial sample.

Regards

Sujit

former_member1355332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for giving response, in inspection plan against M.I.C Base sample quantity maintained is 1 with UOM grams.

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in control indicators of MICs have you chosed "Additive sample" or "destructive sample"

Regards

Sujit