cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection points setting in sampling procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

While creating a sampling procedure, there is a setting of inspection points. There are 4 options available - Without insp points, Plant maint, Sample management and free inspection points. Can anybody help me out by explaining what is the significance for each one of them and when to use which one?

Regards,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q .While creating a sampling procedure, there is a setting of inspection points. There are 4 options available - Without insp points, Plant maint, Sample management and free inspection points. Can anybody help me out by explaining what is the significance for each one of them and when to use which one?

Ans : inspection points : it is record of results assigned to perticular operation.

Ex. if you want to record the results for a water analysis so the case create a inspection points and do RR

Without inspection points : if your SP iis without inspection point RR is generally without a Identifier like water points etc.

Plant maintainance : useful for PM identifiers like reactor etc

sample managment : signfiacnt in creaion of physical samples like your analysis sample (primary), composite sample (Pooled )and resrve sample.

Free inspection points : sorrry i am not much aware about the same.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q .While creating a sampling procedure, there is a setting of inspection points. There are 4 options available - Without insp points, Plant maint, Sample management and free inspection points. Can anybody help me out by explaining what is the significance for each one of them and when to use which one?

Ans : inspection points : it is record of results assigned to perticular operation.

Ex. if you want to record the results for a water analysis so the case create a inspection points and do RR

Without inspection points : if your SP iis without inspection point RR is generally without a Identifier like water points etc.

Plant maintainance : useful for PM identifiers like reactor etc

sample managment : signfiacnt in creaion of physical samples like your analysis sample (primary), composite sample (Pooled )and resrve sample.

Free inspection points : sorrry i am not much aware about the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Before telling you about all these field let me tell you what is actual significance of using a inspection point.

I hope you must be knowing but still Inspection points are used when you want to carry out inspection in different shifts,containers,time or fiexed interval.(with same set of inspection results)

Without insp points: in sampling procedure means you are not using this sampling procedure where inspection points are used.

Plant maint:means that this sampling procedure in used in Plant main task list like IA01 or IA04 ex:calibration

Sample management:This sampling procedure is used when you are using Physical sampling & sampling drawing procedure.

and

free inspection points: this is used when you are using free defined inspection point.

All these option can be seen in QP01 t code at header level.

I hope it will add some value.

Regards

Sujit