cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update the conditions of invoice automatically when posting it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to update the conditions of invoice automatically when posting it.

Landscape:

We create an invoice blocked to accounting because previously to posting it, it's necesary to do some jobs related with custom house.

Sometimes the invoice is posted some days after been created and it causes differences at rate of exchange.

For this reason we need the conditions of invoice got updating when click on "release to accounting" button.

Thanks for your help.

Juan Bretón.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it's necesary to do some jobs related with custom house.

Go to VOFA, select your billing type and execute. Have the box ticked for "Posting Block" and save. Now as and when you generate billing document, the same will not get posted to FI. So once you get the required details, you can key in those values manually for which you should create a condition type in V/06 as a header condition. Hope you should be aware of how to include header conditions in billing via VF02.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

was your requirement to fix the exchange rate on a certain date? if so, i think this is definitely possible in the sales order and maybe in the billing.

i will check and post again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can set the exchange rate in the sales order > header > accounting tab, field for "exchange rate acctg". you can change this rate which will copied into the billing doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Juan,

Instead of creating an invoice and then releaseing it after some period why don't you create profiorma invoice in lieu of bolcke invoice.

2. Then when the actual billing needs to be done you can create the actual invoice which will reflect new pricing depending on the setting in copy controls .

This will defintely address your query. PLs rwd points if helpful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think that is possible. May be you need to adjust the exchange rates at the accounting level based on the posting date.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think that is possible. May be you need to adjust the exchange rates at the accounting level based on the posting date.

Regards

Sai