cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional account assingment fields in the entry screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined a new SRM account assignment category "R" by going to SPRO>SAP Implementation guide>Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings> Account Assignment>Define Account Assignment Categories.

Then I went to the Account Assignment fields overview screen for my new Account Assignment Category u201CRu201D and added 2 fields that I want visible on the entry screen (per page 158 in my SAP Press Book The Consultantu2019s Guide to SAP SRM).

However, when I log in via the browser to test the new Account Assignment Category, only one field is visible for data entry and it behaves as the designated leading account assignment field.

How can I get both fields selected in the Account Assignment Field overview to be visible on my SC entry screen?? For example, this account assignment in the backend requires both a cost center and a wbs element. I need SRM to behave in the same manner.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must click on the Account Assignment Details icon to see the second field.

Thank you!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please add the new Accoutn assignment category "R" in the Org Structure : PPOMA_BBP

in the attributes tab and then check.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did add this new account assignment category to the org structure. And I can choose it when creating a shopping cart. However, in the cost assignment section of the shopping cart, I am only presented with 1 field in which I can enter data (only the field that I designated as the leading acct assignment field) - even though I defined additional fields in the entry screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you select the Leading Acct assign field for any acc.ass.category only that filed will be applicable in the cost asignment section.if you need both to be appeared you need to go for BADI

BBP_ACCCAT_MAP_EXP try this badi . i hope this will be helpful

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you select both techincal names under a category then those things wil be seen in cost assignemnt tab.But the technical name which is ahving leading acc. ass will be mandatory one.

regards

subbu