cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check the Product Allocation Settings - /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue when I use the Check the Product Allocation Settings (TCODE: /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK), the system returns ''SYST: Period 000 is not valid in financial year variant J1''. J1 is my calendar and I using this calendar for all another Product Allocation Groups whitout erros. I just have this information by system report.

I sincerely don't no why some groups have this issue because all groups are using the same setup.

Anybody have any ideia?

Thanks,

-Ralph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

First change the calendar in the product view for the product which have problem. Then execute the action again. Probably product (material) is using different plant in R/3 and data is mismatching in R/3 and APO from the calendar prospective. If it works then it is fine else let me know about the same.

Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

Please also be sure the all ATP relevent data for particular materail from R/3 has been ciffed to APO system. Then also check the time stream for same product.

Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

First thank you for help me, following your instructions I have made a investigation and now I know thatu2019s

another team doing a test with this calendar in R/3, for FI, and really have differences between systems. Your direction are correctly.

Thank you very much!

Ralph Veiga

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

First thank you for help me, following your instructions I have made a investigation and now I know thatu2019s

another team doing a test with this calendar in R/3, for FI, and really have differences between systems. Your direction are correctly.

Thank you very much!

Ralph Veiga

0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved this problem.

I noticed that the validity date on my procedure check is inconsistent comparing with my fiscal period calendar, so I had to extend it to match this calendar.

Thanks for the help.

Ralph Veiga