cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer of a Page after all lines items must bottom part before last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with invoice smartform. In this i have requirement like i want to display Footer text on last but one page bottom part, after displaying all line items from main window because on last page it is mandatory to display terms and conditions. So i want to dispay footer on that before page bottom part. In this case for footer windows the condition 'After end of main window' is not working because to transfer control to last page i am using Command node in main window after footer of Table node. Can you please suggest me how can i print this footer?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In page 1 :

Create the footer window after the main window and include the text as per your requirement .

In the condition tab check the checkbox Only before end of main window.

After page 1 create command node

In page 2 :

Display the terms and conditions accordingly.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I believe you have created two pages (i.e, FIRST_PAGE and NEXT_PAGE). In the NEXT_PAGE, you just create footer window wherever you required. And give the condition if the page ends display the footer in the last page.

Hope it works.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for your answer.

But i think you are misunderstand my question. i want footer on Last but one page not on last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I believe you are planning to print terms & condition on last but one page right? menas the page which is just before the last page.

for this you can have a small logic in ur smartform

sfsy-FORMPAGES holds the total number of pages in the smartform, here the logic is just subtract '1' from this and give the coditon like below

data : lasbutonepage like sfsy-PAGE.

lasbutonepage = sfsy-formapages-1.

give the condtion in tems&conditions node as

lasbutonepage = sfsy-formpages.

Hope this logic help you

-Sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha,

On last page i must display Terms and Conditions After printing all line items of main window. After main window before last means on last but one page i want to display footer.

I have achieved it by self.

I am using one Final window in that i designed one template for that applied condition

g_page = sfsy-formpages - 1.

Thread Closed.

Edited by: MR Venkat on Aug 28, 2009 8:07 AM