cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking in Outbound QRFC when activating the integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i activate the integration model for plants as a first step. It is not getting CIFed to APO.

Reason : It is getting struck in the Outbound QRFC

If i go SQM1 select that Queue and activite it then it is getting transferrred.

I heard there is a job we need to schedule for pushing the Queues. I would like what is that batch program.

But at the same time when i was doing protopying earlier i did't do this but still it was working fine.

Thanks & Regards

Shan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

Alongside the classic queued Remote Function Call (qRFC), SAP NetWeaver also offers the background RFC (bgRFC) for improved performance when transferring data. You can also use this RFC for transferring data via Core Interface (CIF).

For more information about the bgRFC, see the documentation for SAP NetWeaver under Components of SAP Communication Technology ® Classical SAP Technologies (ABAP) -> RFC -> Queued Remote Function Call (qRFC) -> bgRFC (Background RFC).

Depending on the transfer direction for which you want to improve performance, you can use the bgRFC for the transfer from the ERP system to the SCM system and for the transfer from the SCM system to the ERP system. You can also use it for both transfer directions at the same time.

If you work with bgRFC, you can use the bgRFC monitor (transaction SBGRFCMON in the ERP system and SBGRFCMON1 in the SCM system).

Please follow the Link for more input:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/46/80746b950e6be3e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shan,

When you are integrating any order type for the first trime, you need to register the queue in SMQR and schedule it in SMQS transactions. This is a one time setting. If you do not do SMQS, then when ever you activate the integration model, you will get a CIF block when activated, gets pushed through.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

As you said I have already done the registration for SMQS QOUT scheduler as part of CIF configuration but the HOST ID was not appearing in SMQS.

We found that is because of missing of basis setting in RZ12 , SMLG & WE20 transaction. HOST ID is not maintained in those transaction and SCM logical system is not maintained in WE20. Once it was done by the basis yesturday then HOST ID started appearing in the SMQS transaction and queues started clearing.

Thanks once again

Thanks & Regards

Shan