SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are implementing FM-BCS in ECC 6 with EHP4. We have activated both Committment as well as Payment Budget. Our requirement is that payment budget should only be consumed at the time of payment run (when actaul payment is being done) and not at the time of invoice creation. I have checked and the closest the system is taking me is the due date of invoice.

Can anyone guide me how to achieve this?

Thnaks and regards,

Rajiv

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please activate PBET.Payament budget ecumberance tracking which should meet your requirment of payment date.

Regards,

Gokul

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rajiv, from my point of view you do not have to activate PBET to fulfill the customer's requirement.

First at all you have to choice an update profile that updates both payment and commitment budget such as 350, 351, 359, etc. (take care of other requirements to choice the profile that fits better).

Second, depending on the profile you can select AVC filters in order to control the available budget only for value type 57.

In this case, changing to due date in the update profile it is not necesary for payment ledger.

I hope this helps you

César