cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open items check in OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can you let me know the impact if I have not maintain the *Max open item% *and maintained only No days openit as 5 in OVA8 transaction.

Thank you,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AS suggested by Ram I will do some testing for this scenario. Hence I am closing this issue.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do some testing to understand clearly on how the sytsem behaves,

In normal scenario, the field Max.open item % is used in tandem with NoDays openl.

In the field Max.open item %, a % is added which denotes the ratio of the open items overdue by a certain number of days (which you mention in the field NoDays Openl) to the customer's balance should not exceed that % value.

If no value is maintained in the % field then, I assume, it is going to denote 0%. So when the ratio between open items overdue by certain days to the total customer's balance will always be more than 0% during credit check. This means the customer will always be in credit block (to me which makes no sense).

As mentioned before, do a test by changing the settings before moving any further.

Regards

P.S: I can see some questions you have posted earlier, which are still open. Can you please close if those threads are answered so that the members can understand which answers really helped solve your problem. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your reply I will do the testing as per your sugestion.

Thank you,

Ram

Edited by: Ram 1979 on Aug 28, 2009 2:41 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can you please close if those threads are answered so that the
   members can understand which answers really 
      helped solve your problem.

Thanks for taking efforts which must be appreciated.

G. Lakshmipathi