cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basis: No service for system , client in Integration Directory??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

IDocs from SAP QA are not being sent to PI QA. I see error in SM58 in SAP QA as: No service for system , client in Integration Directory. Please dont jump to asnwers by looking at above error. I could fix that, but thats not the real problem.

Because I have checked

1) SLD home page ---> Technical Landscape --> Select Web AS ABAP --> Select the technical system --> Clients ---> Click on the client used as Business system --> Here look for the logical system is defined (No Problem here, as logical systems is defined).

2) ID---> Click on Objects --> Service Without party/Party > Double click on business system>On the tright side--> Service --> Adapter specific Identifiers ---> Check IDoc Adpater, Logical System (No Problem here as I see Logical System).

But I can't find values R/3 System ID and Client under "IDoc Adapter and RFC Adapter". I think thats problem here, when I click on "Compare with SLD" in edit mode, values are not getting populated into R/3 System ID and Client. It makes think there is communication error from ID to SLD. How I do confirm if its the real problem?

3) Checked Note 940313 - IDoc adapter: Error messages in SM58, No problem here

4) Did SLDCHECK from PI QA, works fine, no problems here

Both PI DEV and PI QA pointing to the same SLD. When I send IDocs from SAP QA to PI DEV, everything works fine. I can't send IDoc from SAP QA to PI DEV (changed RFC des to point to PI QA, it shouldn't be a problem).

How do I find out if communication between PI QA - ID is workign fine with the SLD? Is there any other issue you can think of causing the above error?

Thank You,

Indrasena Janga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did u see the Logical System Name in WE21 of SAP QA?

See the logical system name in SLD for Business systems.

See the Metadata in IDX2 of PI DEV.

If there is no problem in all these once delete the SAP QA business system and create it and test.

Thanks,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created Logical system in R/3 system? and have you given the same name (Case sensitive) in logical system while creating Business system and Technical system?

If not then try to give same.

If yes then try to run RZ70 again in R/3 system for your PI Server.

Let me know if it is not working.

Thanks,

Hetal