cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to rename "Show Worklist" link name in Record Time(ESS)

former_member211107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In the main page of Record Time(ESS) tere are two links named "Show Calender" and "show Worklist". My requirment here is to rename "show worklist" to "recently used". I am not able to find outa away to do the same. I tried searching for the iView were I can edit the link name. I guess it is getting generated from some other component.

Please suggest me a method to achieve this scenario.

Best regards,

KM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PCD location for the standard delivered Record Time ESS is

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.working_time/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.recordworktime

personlize this iview and you should be able to edit the text of "Show Worklist".

Avi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PCD location for the standard delivered Record Time ESS is

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.working_time/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.recordworktime

personlize this iview and you should be able to edit the text of "Show Worklist".

Avi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Where exactly in the PCD are you trying to preview the iView? You should preview the iVeiw by selecting it from the role or from the nearest deltalink. Let us know about this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Gopal.