cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Zebra for label printing with Adobe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i will print pdf labels on zebra printer.

Device type with following properties:

zpl203.xdc

Zebra 110XiIII Plus

printmodus and papertray is set to default.

If i print the label from print preview, the output is ok. But if the print was directly triggered from sap system there are only white labels coming.

If i print the label on another standard printer it's the same problem. But here i see a little snippet from the label on the edge of A4 paper.

How configurations can i check, or what could be the problem here?

Best regards,

Saimen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks, problem is solved!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saimen,

Please let me know how you fixed this issue. I am facing the same issue when printing checks with MICR font - everything looks fine in print preview but the MICR line doesnt print from SP01 (i.e directly from SAP).

Thanks!!

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently i work with adobe forms and ZEBRA printer, everithing works without defining a specific device type .

Your printer have to be define as a ZPL one.

When it works you'll face another problem concerning fonts because on Adobe Designer by default you won't have the correct fonts for text so when you print the form the printer will use it default fonts ....For solving this issue you have to reduce your content area size in the designer .

Hope this help you.

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Saimen - which device type do you use ? is it the LB_ZEB2, or the ZLZEB2 (note 750002), and which driver is configured in that device type (spad->device types->double click on specific device type->driver) - driver could be e.g. "zebra programming language 2", or "line printer driver", or "pdf converter"...

have you ran report rspo0022 already ?