cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK00 Print Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello People,

I am using output type EK00 to print Smartform followed by a SAP Script for outbound delivery.

in V/38 for EK00, processing routines i have specified form details in processing 1 and script details in processing 2. but it is only printing smartform and script is not getting triggered. can you guys please help.

Thanks ,

Dheeraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

i tried doing what you said but in case of EK00 shipping point is automatically assigned to output type as soon as it is created. So for one shipping point we can have only output type. and in v/38 in processing routines we can enter more than one program name along with the form. i have entered 2 forms but only first one is getting triggered.

regards,

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

But we have only only one entry per transaction medium, i can't have two entries for same transaction medium. for print output medium i want smartform as well as script to be printed but script is not getting triggered. i want to know what can be the problem. please help.

Dheeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We *cant* assing SMARTFORM and SAPSCRIPT to a single OUTPUT, just create a new output and assign the SAPSCRIPT to it.

and maintain the same condition records as the other one, so automatically you can find both Output for your document.

You can choose what ever you want like smartform or sapscript.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For one output type you can't assing SMARTFORM & SAPSCRIPT

In the processing routines, you will find TRANSACTION MEDIUM option where you have too change it either to 2 or 3, if you want to assing different form .

Again you have to maintain Separate Condition records for each Medium

So better you create separate outputs for each form.

Hope you understood , Please revert if you need further details.

regards,

santosh