Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Agent determination problem, SWWORGTASK empty

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Guys,

I'm working with SRM 7.0 and I'm having a problem in the quality system.

The table SWWORGTASK is not being populated. When creating a SC, I can see the Agents determined (in the Display/Edit Agents link) and are determined correctly...but when I go to the SWI1 and press on the Agents button to see the agent that has to approve that SC I get the message 'No selected agents'.

I debugged that button and saw that the table SWWORGTASK was empty!!!!

I tested in DEV system and worked fine there...that table is full....but in QAS is empty....

I'm working with the WF WS40000014, WS40000015 and WS40000016 (this is the one that has the approval step) and the task that I think thak has the problem is the 40007953 .

Is there a way to see if that task could be as General Task in DEV and not in QAS?

Why is this happening? Do you have any idea?

Thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please double check the tasks are general task in QAS.

Go to IMG activity, "Generalize Task" and check the task group 40000003 and 40000007.

Regards,

Masa

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Another strange thing is that in the trx SWEL in DEV system i can see the class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO_SC and event READY_FOR_WORKFLOW , but in QAS the SWEL is empty, anyway the WF is being triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias

Did you fix the swel problem?

Thks

PP

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I solved it!!!

I did what Masa said:

Go to IMG activity, "Generalize Task" and check the task group 40000003 and 40000007.