cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering Drop-down Values Adobe Interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on adobe interactive form, in which I have a normal drop-down. Now the requirement is, depending on the value of another field (country) , I need to display only the states pertaining to the country being displayed. In my drop-down I get a list of all states irrespective of the country.

I have created an Interactive Adobe form using WebDynpro ABAP. I have populated the view context in my business logic and I am using this context to populate my drop-down. I have a root node named as NODE_ROOT which is of cardinality 1:1 and a child node named as NODE_STATE of cardinality 0:n with State, State_Desc and CountryID as its attributes.

In my drop-down list I have mapped the Item to $record.NODE_STATE.DATA[*], Item_text to the attribute State and Item_Value to the Attribute State_Desc. I have also enabled the "Show Dynamic Binding" option from Tools->Options->Data Binding.

The Drop-down is working fine. I would like to filter these values based on country by making use of CountryID in my form. Is it possible through scripting? If so, how do I do it?

Sample code would be of great help.

Thanks,

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To The viewers of the forum, By mistake I posted the same question twice. Please discard this one.