cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Aborted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some issue when trying to deploy 2 new application into the server. Actually i have an old applications in the server (eg. abc.ear), but currently i'm trying to split the applications into 2 separate application (eg. abcv1.ear & abcv2.ear). when i try to deploy both new applications without undeploying the existing 1, the system return me the following error

"Cannot deploy two applications with identical application aliases (context roots). Your application [com.sap/abcv1-ear] defines an application alias (context root) [SAPCallService] that is already in use by application [sap.com/abc-ear]"

the issue here is, i have changed the application aliases (context roots) accordingly before deploy.

Please advice what should be done.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Delete the existing application and then create it ,reload+deploy the application again.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete will not help. Try first to undeploy the existing application (you can use telnet and commands from the deploy group).

Then you can deploy the two new applications with the different aliases (context roots).

Regards,

Diyan