cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to include an empty box at the bottom of the web report. Can someone help me in doing this.

Best Regards,

James.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi James,

try a blank table, adjust width and border accordingly

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A.H.P,

I have tried it and it seems it is working for me. One more thing, I want two such boxes i.e 50% each

and so I changed ur code as width = 50% and copied the code and pasted it again(to show 2 boxes).

But the 2 boxes are displayed one below the other whereas I want them to be side by side...How can I do that?

Best Regards,

James.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi James,

try

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%">

<tr>

<td width="50%"> </td>

<td width="50%"> </td>

</tr>

</table>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A.H.P,

I have tried it but it is basically dividing the table into two columns. But I want one table on the right of the report and another on the left(so lot space in between them). Please try to help me with this...

Best Regards,

James.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok James,

try this

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%">

<tr>

<td width="48%">

<table border="2" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%">

<tr>

<td width="100%">&nbsp;</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

<td width="2%">&nbsp;</td>

<td width="48%">

<table border="2" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%">

<tr>

<td width="100%">&nbsp;</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great A.H.P,

Its done...But I have failed to understand the code...Could you please try to explain me what actually the code is doing here...

One more thing...is there any possibility to include some text in this table for ex: Signature...

Best Regards,

James.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi James,

basically we create one table without border, with 3 columns, then we create the other 2 tables, both in

left and right columns, middle column used for space.

with help of html editor, it would be more easy.

yes, it's possible to include some text,

try following

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%">

<tr>

<td width="48%">

<tr>

<td width="100%">&nbsp;<p>&nbsp;</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

<td width="2%">&nbsp;</td>

<td width="48%">

<tr>

<td width="100%">Signature<p>&nbsp;</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

Answers (0)