cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM approval problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, my SRM uses the BADI n steps. a user has created a SC without filling in the price. no approvers are present in the approver list. however when the sc is saved, it appears in the inbox of several approvers simultaneously.

Any idea on how it is appearing in the inbox of the approvers at the same time?

Is there a transaction i can use to view the approvers' inbox in the backend.thx

Edited by: Antish Awootar on Aug 27, 2009 1:35 PM

Edited by: Antish Awootar on Aug 27, 2009 2:02 PM

Edited by: Antish Awootar on Aug 27, 2009 2:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the issue is in your BADI logic or workflow start condition. What is the business rule when the price is 0?

If approval is required, you should set approval_table. If approval is not required, you should set workflow start condition.

If the task is General task, all user will get workitems.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c5/e4b535453d11d189430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

-

General task

If you define a task as a general task, all users can execute the task. This is useful if the task is used in a workflow and you only want to define the recipients in the step definition. A recipient can forward associated work items to all users.

Work items whose tasks are defined as general tasks and for which no responsible agents or default rules are defined are offered to all users of the SAP System for execution in their Business Workplaces.

-

Regards,

Masa

Answers (0)