cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Demo Exampls:Flight Availability check:XI System Error:Http Response 401

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Config:

WebAS 6.4 ABAP + J2EE Addin on a Oracle/Win2003 server.

ABAP 6.40 SP4

J2EE 6.40 SP7

XI 3.0 SP4 (including AFCore, AF, tools etc.)

XI Content imported.

All XI Patches have been installed. XI Post installation steps done.

All pre reqs for the XI Demo Examples are satisfied.

The First 5 steps (upto pg 35) from the Demo guide have been configured.

Started configuring Step 6 -

Configuring Flight availability check scenario

1. proxy to proxy - performed all the configuration

When i try to run the BSP sxidemo_agcy_ui to test the scenario i am prompted with a login prompt to which i respond by giving XISUPER/***** it then comes back with a BSP Error because of fully qualified domain name and then i change the http://<host name>:<port>/... to http://<host name>.<domain name>:<port>/... and i again see the above login prompt to which i again respond with XISUPER/***** after which i see the home page of the SAP XI Demo Examples.

i then select the "Check Flight Seat Availability" option and start.

I now see default Query parameters including the date. airline, flight etc which i never change and then click on Check Availability and the response i get it at the lower half of the screen is

Unable to check flight availability.

Error Type: XI system error

Error Details: HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized

5. I then tried reconfiguring the proxy to RFC Scenario for the Flight check availability and i see the same error as in step 4 above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I found an online service,http://www.checkmein.eu/ that provides online check in by providing the best seats preffered by us.

They send boarding pass by email and charge 9 euros/person for oneway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Your SLD, you have a Business system as Intergration server role, which links back to your XI client (lets say 100), then in your SAP GUI, you must configure the client 100 to be the intergration server, too. Otherwise your interface is not registered.

You also need to make sure that your java system master client is 100. (This can be changed by Visual Administrator)

This should solve your problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

The user XISUPER does not have the required role. Please try to use uid/pwd as XIAPPLUSER/XIPASS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hart,

I also tried XIAPPLUSER/<*my password**>

and was able to enter the Demo app but gives the same Http response code 401 authorization error.

I could not use XIPASS as the password cuze i had set it to the one above at the time of inistallation and hence.

It would be great if you could give me the authorization names so i can probably add it to the user profile. please also mention the client for which i need to add this authorization i.e. 100, 105. 107 etc as given in the demo scenarios.

Also FYI the Authorizations that have been added to the XIAPPLUSER are

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER and a custom role called

Z_MY_RFC_ALE (with Auth Objects S_RFC,B_ALE_RECV)

Also it would help if you know where should i look for the Error/TRace/Log for the above mentioned Demo Scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

<b>XIAPPLUSER</b> should be sufficient since by default it has the required authorization.

Please check the RFC destinations you defined in server (client 100) and application system (107 etc.), make sure you can remote log on without any problem.

Regards,

Hart

Message was edited by: Hart Liu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hart,

XIAPPLUSER does not help.

FYI. i see the following messages in the dev_rfc trace in C:\usr\sap\<SID>\DVEBMGS12\work . Any ideas ?

• Trace file opened at 20040902 072109 Pacific Dayligh, SAP-REL 640,0,1 RFC-VER 3 627703 MT-SL

======> Could not open file rfcexec.sec

ABAP Programm: SAPLSLDAG (Transaction: )

Called function module: RFC_REMOTE_PIPE

User: DDIC (Client: 000)

Destination: C:\usr\sap\XI2\SYS\exe\run/rfcexec (handle: 2, , {FC9344A5-2828-4E0A-AE50-C104F9ECBD5E})

SERVER> RFC Server Session (handle: 1, 34989390, {5FBC5766-F6A6-483E-9466-192AE93C6823})

SERVER> Caller host: althea_XI2_12

SERVER> Caller transaction code: (Caller Program: SLDAPPL_SERV)

SERVER> Called function module: SLDAG_GET_COMPILED_BITS

• Trace file opened at 20040902 072109 Pacific Dayligh, SAP-REL 640,0,1 RFC-VER 3 627703 MT-SL

Destination: C:\usr\sap\XI2\SYS\exe\run/rfcexec (handle: 2, , {8071575C-BE2F-4EB6-999A-26DBA8C1BBE6})

SERVER> RFC Server Session (handle: 1, 34989718, {B3443278-2A31-498E-8C63-6D0054366D45})

Destination: C:\usr\sap\XI2\SYS\exe\run/rfcexec (handle: 3, , {C296B680-720F-4F76-AC2F-DBCF7502F29B})

SERVER> RFC Server Session (handle: 1, 34989718, {B3443278-2A31-498E-8C63-6D0054366D45})

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

The error you listed here is not the cause for the problem you are having, but certainly you need to apply note 731062 to fix the rfcexec errors.

Did you try to RFC connection?

Hart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hart,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Appreciate it.

I applied the note you spoke about on the rfcexec.sec by setting the Environment variable but like you said may be thats not relevant here.

After doing the above, i restarted the R/3 instance and logged on to the 105 client to access the Demo Examples home page. Selected the "Check flight availability" radio button and entered the Query parameters (took the default ones) and hit the 'check' button and it shows me a new error this time.

Unable to check flight availability.

Error Type: XI system error

Error Details: No implementing class registered for the interface (type ifmmessif, name FlightSeatAvailabilityQuery_Out, namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/Demo/Agency )

1. Does this sound familiar i.e. are we missing something obvious like some wrong configuration step in Integration Directory.

2. Could you please also tell me what did you mean by checking RFC Destinations .. because i checked the Test Connection of all the RFC Destinations i created and they never give an error and come back with an instant acknowledgement which looks clean and error free.

I am pretty much stuck with the flight booking availability. I await your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

It looks like the original problem was fixed by that note or something else, but at least you are getting further I think.

1. The error you are having now seems to be proxy-related. Have you created proxy based on the interface? If yes, can you re-generate it following the guide?

2. By checking RFC, I meant you should test them in transaction SM59. Obviously you already did it and no login error there.

Regards,

Hart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hart,

Yes i get the feeling that i got somewhat further but still far away from the finish line.

1. What do you mean by creating the proxy. I haven't come across any instruction in the guide which talks about creating the proxy. could you kindly highlight further which part of the guide are you refering to (i.e. Demo Examples Guide i assume).

2. Also irrespective of RFC destinations, at least the proxy-to-proxy scenario should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jake,

Sorry I did not realized the proxy generation step is not in the guide. I haven't done the demo myself...

Please perform this: on the agency application server, run transaction SPROXY. Then find the message interface "FlightAvailabilityQuery_Out", and check whether there is any generated proxy for it. You may need to regenerate it so that it can be registered properly.

Please let me know the result.

Regards,

Hart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hart,

I tried out regenerating the proxy object, saving them and activating them by using developer key and the access key for the object . The Error given above still remains as it is. The generation status shows (Generated) clearly.

i dont know why but looks like things are going wrong for such an elementary scenario.

pls let me know if you have any clue ? This is becoming some sort of emergency and any help would be highly appreciated.

Many Thnks.