cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No status object is available for SDI 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

While creation of sales order I am getting following error.

Message no. BS001

Diagnosis

When trying to read the status of an object (SDI 0), a system error occurred: For object number TM0000000001VB there is no status object.

Procedure

Please contact your system administrator

Can some one give their valuable solution.

Regards

SJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SJ

It appears yours is an MTO Scenario and most probably, Costing was not done. Please checkout in Item --> Conditions Tab and click on the Calculator icon (Ctrl+F7). You should be getting Green traffic icons when you see the Costing

Please also checkout the exact nature of the error in Item --> Status Tab. You must have "System Status: 'REL' "

Regards

Ramana N D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana,

Thanks for your reply. This is an MTO scenario. Costing was done however we cross checked after your response once again. After that we have tried to create Sales Order but the Error repeats.

Also, to checkout the exact nature of the error in Item --> Status Tab at Item Level, it as follows:

System status : REL NoMP

When we attempt to save the Sales Order the No status object is available for SDI 0 system is giving the Error.

Can you look into this Error.

Regards

SJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the above error, Check notes 1328199 and 1242617

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear S J

NoMP is No Make-to-Order Product. My gut feel is something is missing in the Material Master. Suggest you recheck the Material master, especially the Item Category Group, Classification, all the MRP Views (Strategy Group in particular) and maybe the Requirement Class/Requirement Type.

Will let you know if I get a solution.

Regards

Ramana N D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear S J

You may want to check Note No: 95522 and also run through your config with your FICO Consultant.

Regards

Ramana N D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana,

Thanks once again for your response. This specific Error we are facing with a Variant Material. Sales Order with other Variant Material System allows to SAVE the Sales Order.

As suggested, we have compared material masters for all the views of the above said materials and found no difference.

Also, in both the case i.e. the Material for which Sales Order is getting saved vs not getting saved the System Status is REL NoMP

Secondly, the Note No: 95522 is applicable for Version 3.0, while we are working on Release 4.7

Regards

SJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the notes whatever I had suggested ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Both the Notes 1328199 and 1242617 are not applicable to Release 4.7 on which we are working.

Regards

SJ

Edited by: S J on Sep 8, 2009 5:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear S J

The way I understand, you are facing this problem with a specific Variant Material only and not with other Variant Materials. If you have a Sandbox or Testing Client available, create a new Material Master exactly with the same configuration as the one which is causing this problem and run the scenario once again.

I once had a case where out of a lot of Customer Masters uploaded through BDC, one Customer Master was behaving erratically in terms of Taxation. I blocked this Customer, created another Master record and everything was fine. Just taking a guess that your case is not similiar to mine (in terms of Customer Master).

Regards

Ramana N D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana / Lakshmipathi,

We have referred the Subject matter to SAP for the solution and waiting for their response.

Thanks to both of you for your Timely Response and the help extended in finding the solution to the Problem.

Regards

S J

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We have referred the Subject matter to SAP for the 
     solution and waiting for their response.

Only very few members are updating the forum and in that way, thanks for respecting our expectations.

thanks again

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S J

Though this post is old, I wonder if you recall how you or SAP solved this issue? We are having the same problem and I have no clue about it...appreciate all your help on it.

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VOV8 check the status profile used and go to T.code BS03, select the status profile and analyse the settings configured for the specific business transaction in the status profile. If you are not able to get the reason in BS03, then switch on the debug, while trying to save the order and ask ABAPer to check the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sabari,

We have tried with this solution much before. We have cross checked the Status Profile settings and the assignment with the Order Type. Every thing is OK.

Regards

SJ

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check my suggestion in this thread

[reject sales order|https://forumsa.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=6823917#6823917]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have gone through your suggestion on "reject sales order".

The Problem we are facing here is as mentioned below:

"No status object is available for SDI 0Message no. BS001

Diagnosis

When trying to read the status of an object (SDI 0), a system error occurred: For object number TM0000000001VB there is no status object.

Procedure

Please contact your system administrator.

This ERROR is arising after creating Sales Order in VA01 and while we try to save the Sales Order.

In VOV8, for our order type ZDOR, status profile is assigned which is necessary and hence we cannot remove the same.

As the error is coming before saving the Sales Order, going to VA02, "Goto -- Header -- Stattus" "Object status" and to check the possibility if any lock is there is not there.

Hope I am able to communicate on the Problem we are facing correctly.

Please look into it.

Regards

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

Do some one have a solution to the problem which is explained indetail on Aug 31, 2009.

Regards

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S J,

Then Try running SDSTATU2 program, that fixes the object status in the Sales Orders. It hope will display the corrected data...

Regards,

Preethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

When we run the SDSTATU2 program which you have suggested, System is asking to give S_VBELN.

If you look into my issue clearly, after creating Sales Order in VA01 and while we try to save the Sales Order, System is giving the Error. Hence without Sales Order gets saved how system can generate Sales Order Number?

Please look into it.

Regards

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S J,

Please use correction program RIORDST1 to reset the status.

Regards,

Preethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

I have tried with the correction program RIORDST1 to reset the status. This program is for PM / CS Orders.

But we are getting the Error with a Standard Sales Order NOT a PM / CS Order.

Can u suggest a suitable Program for Standard Orders.

Regards

SJ