cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using data from repetitive area in header area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @all!

I have a problem with a user defind form.

This form get all datas from a sql-query (from @table) and show this data in the repetitive area after giving some variables (startdate [%0], enddate [%1], business number [%2]). I want use one of this fields (business number [%2]) in the repetitive area to identify the business partners and show the adresses in the header area from table OCRD. When i print this form, an error RPT -6718 occurs. My question is, can i get the information from fields in the repetitive area in the header area to identify e.g. business partners from OCRD? How can i realize it?

Thanks a lot

Juergen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Reports based on queries are a pain in the sense that you can not move the repetitive area contents to the header. I was once able to get the first bp to a are above the repetitive area, but is there was more than one bp code it would always just show the first one.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louis!

Yes, that's a pain with reports that based on queries. I think i must looking for another way. Thanks for your answer!

Do you know if there is a way to get BP Datas with a second query in the form? I can display the BP-Nr (from the query that filled the form with data) in a second repetitive area and with this BP-nr i want get the BP-data from table OCRD. But i can't get the BP-Datas. i thin i need another query to get the needed data.

Thanks a lot!

Bye Juergen

Message was edited by: Jürgen Knott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Document Editting is not usefull for complex user defined reports. As you have seen there are a lot of restrictions. I don´t know why SAP is reinventing the wheel, instead of integrating an existing (and tested) report designer.

On the other hand, I think you can do something like you need, grouping the data by the BP fields. But this takes quite a lot of work, and the final result could not feed your needs 100%.

Have a look at the Document Editting documentation for an explanation about how to use grouping.

And as you have seen, on the user defined reports you can only base them on one selection.

Regards,

Ibai Peñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is, in the company we have sales representative BP (SRBP) they working on commision. This commission is differnt between the SRBP and the items. Example:

SRBP1's commission of item1 is 10% and of item2 is 5%

SRBP2's commission of item1 is 7% and of item2 is 7% and so on.

In SAP B1 i can't do this with standard tables, so i created two tables, @PRO1 for items and commission %, and @VMA1 for the addresses of the BP. In both tables the number of the SRBP is given. This numbers are equal with the SlpCode in table OSLP.

My query looks in table OINV, INV1, ORIN, RIN1, @PRO1, @VMA1 and get all data need.

In the repetitive area all data are shown. So far so good.

When i create the monthly account for the SRBP i need the post adress in the header area from the table @VMA1. I have no access of the repetitive area from the header area. That's my problem. Do you know a way to get the data from the table @VMA1?

I'm using the internal print-layout desinger, not the advanced print-layout designer (AddOn)

Thanks a lot!

Bye Juergen

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What you can try is using the ALD, in the ald you'll be able to base in on a query and move it to the desired locations.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my support company don't support ADL because they don't use this AddOn and ADL will not assist in version 2007

Well, so i will looking for another way to solve my problem.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards Juergen

Answers (0)