cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order - KOFK account determination - incompletion procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am a little bit confused and need help!

When I am creating a sales order (free of charge) and assign a WBS Element i get the message in the imcompletion routine that the account for type KOFK is missing.

I know where to maintain this but I am confused, because if i don't assign a WBS Element there is no account determination!!

Why is there an account determination when i use WBS Elements and no account determination when using no WBS Elements. This is in the sales order only.

I also want to deactivate the account determination for WBS Elements in Sales Order.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

But George how this error was removed? same error is coming here/

Anybody can tell how this error can be removed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

the problem can be solved in two ways:

1. customize KOFK accounts via VKOA

2. Deactivate planning relevanze in WBS element

As far as i know are these the only possibilities to get rid of the errore.

Cheers

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear George,

Did you find the answer for your problem. If you find an answer please let me know. Even i am facing the same problem .

The Account determination procedure is fetching in to the sales order. when i assign WBS element system is throwing an error as "No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFK"

Thank and Regards

Yoganand Pingili

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoganand,

sorry for writting so late - i was in vacation the last 2 weeks

I had a lot of discussion about this with an FI/CO Consultant - first he also didn't know, but after some more discussion he could remember from a former project that this is standard when there is a planing relevanz for the wbs-element.

An WBS-Element can not only cause costs (through orders, etc.) which are planned, it can also cause proceeds (through sales orders) which also have to be planned.

And thats why the account determination for KOFK is active in the sales order when typing in a WBS element. So the whole accounting procedure is due to the planning of costs/proceeds within the element. For reporting purposes you need both costs and proceeds.

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody other any idea??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try CJ12 - change WBS element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

thanks for your answer - I know where to change WBS-Elements.

But for me it is not clear which setting on the WBS Element I have to change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can suggest you other alternative as well, try it.

Goto SPRO for incompletion procedure and check which all fields has been assigned as incompletion log. And try to figure out which particular field is related to this error. There we can get table name and field name, so directly to that table and delete/create entry there.

try once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no entry in the incompletion customizing which points to the account determination.

It is not needed in Sales Order.

This must be something special between SD-PS-FI/CO

I just don't understand why for WBS elements in a sales order an account determination is a must??!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error is related to COPA because it is saying KOFK it has to do with Cost Center / Profit Center. Better to check with you COPA team.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear George,

Did you find the answer for your problem. If you find an answer please let me know. Even i am facing the same problem .

The Account determination procedure is fetching in to the sales order. when i assign WBS element system is throwing an error as "No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFK"

Thank and Regards

Yoganand Pingili

Former Member
0 Kudos

null

Edited by: Georg Fuchs on Aug 28, 2009 8:28 AM

Edited by: Georg Fuchs on Aug 28, 2009 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"I also want to deactivate the account determination for WBS Elements in Sales Order."

Please contact your FI guy who have created these WBS elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

our FI Guys have no experience with WBS Elements - we get them from a external Projekt System via an interface. So they are created automtically.

Which setting on the WBS Element should be changed?