cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP* user problems to login NWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since some days, I am having problems to login in SAP Netweaver Administrator.

I have activated superadmin user (SAP) in Visual Administrator but I can't login in NWA with SAP user. When I use the user SAP* and the correct pass in the Logon to NWA page and push the buttom 'Log on' redirected me to the Logon page again.

Please, Anybody knows what could I do to solve the problem? I really need access to Netweaver Administrator.

Your answer will be gratefully received.

Best regards,

Carmelo Pérez.

sgichuru
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

For NW7.4 and above, VA has been replaced by NWA.

For this issue apply SAP note 2084144

Best Regards

Sadiq Gichuru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you changed in secure store also..? If not change in secure store also and restart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thaks for your reply.

Yes, I have changed the secure store. I have followed the steps that I found in other post in this forum.

Regards,

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to login in ABAP system with SAP* with same password.. R u able to login..? in which client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the user j2ee_admin have the profile sap_j2ee_admin and if I try to login with j2ee_user I recieved the same response, when I push the bottom 'Log on' it redirect me to Log on page again.

If I use the superadmin user (SAP) I can't login in ABAP system... I have tried with clients 001, 100,... but if I deactivate the SAP user I can login in ABAP system with administrator user...

Any idea about what happend? I'm very worried, I need to solve this problem...

Thanks for your replays,

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you deactivate then you are able to login with the SAP* in the ABAP system.. at the same time have you tried in JAVA system..? default JAVA client will be 001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I said you I can't login in ABAP system but it's false.

I am able to login in ABAP system with SAP* without problems.

In short,

- with SAP* user I can login in ABAP system but I can't login in NWA.

- with J2EE_ADMIN user I can login in Visual Administrator but I can't login in NWA.

With both users if I try to login in NWA, I am redirected to the log on page.

I don't know what happend. The last week I was able to login in NWA with J2EE_ADMIN user without problem... Could it had any relationship with the Ticket KeyStore?

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Finally, the problem is solved.

I have configured the certificates in the Ticket KeyStore, that's the quid!!. I used 'DiagTool' tool for review log files and solve the problem. It's very useful and interesting tool...

To create a correct Portal Certificate:

1.1 Log in to the Visual Administrator

1.2 Choose Server --> Services --> KeyStorage --> TicketKeystore

1.3 Delete SAPLogonTicketKeypair-cert and SAPLogonTicketKeypair

1.4 Choose Create (Create button in the Entry field) and type in the following information:

a. mark Store Certificate

b. Common Name: Your (just example)

c. Entry Name: SAPLogonTicketKeypair

d. Store Certificate: Mark it

e. Key Length: 1024

f. Algorithm: DSA

g. Press Generate

Now you will have two entries in the TicketKeyStore:SAPLogonTicketKeypair and SAPLogonTicketKeypair-cert

If anybody have the same problem, I recomend to review the Ticket KeyStoore (Visual Administrator) and user 'Diagtool' tool.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Carmelo Pérez.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try login using j2ee_admin user or assign sap_j2ee_admin role in the user id.