cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order does not extract plant information from material master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created a sales order. However, the plant in the shipping tab can only be manually entered.

I have made the check:

the customer material master data does not have the plant info.

the customer master data does not have it either.

It is defined in the material master data: sales:general/plant

But the sales order did not extract this information. Why does this happen?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

thank you all for your help.

I have just checked the sales org.1 tab and found that this tab is not fully customized: there is only "general data" field and no field for delivering plant. Where can I fix it?

Best regards,

Fan

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fan mou,

You can change the settings via this path. SPRO-LOGISTICS GENERAL-MATERIAL MASTER-FIELD SELECTION-ASSIGN FIELDS TO FIELD SELECTION GROUPS. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If that del. Plant field is not there in your sales tab than how the del plant will come automatically....

I suggest you to maintain the del plant in customer master and try to create the sales order again and i am sure after maintaining del in customer master it will come automatically in your sales order

cheers

shalsa007.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi specify the sales organization and distribution channel in the Organization level pop up box which you will get after selecting the views for display or change of a material.

You can see all the fields only when you specify the sales organization and distribution channel in the Organization level pop up box .

Though it is not available then check whether the material is created with sales views.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a little bit embarrassing. Rajkumar K is right about my problem. I found the delivering plant in the sales. org. tab.....

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i will take sapsd007's suggestion, because this is the simplest way and I do not have to do the customizing.

Thank you all for your help. I have really learned much.

Best regards,

Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RamPedarla,

thank you for your help.

I have tried the transaction. What should I change? Can you give me more details.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Fan

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fan mou,

Go to SPRO-LG-MAT MASTER-CONFIGURING MATERIAL MASTER-DEFINE STRUCTURE OF DATA SCREENS FOR EACH SCREEN SEQUENCE ,THEN check the screen and select which is more suitable to you, then click on data screen, select the sales org screen, then click on sub screen and see the data screen /subscreen by clicking on view data screen. After checking this, follow the same path and click on assign the screen sequence for user/mat type/ind sector... and select the appropriate screen. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The plant will be searched from the Material master. Sales:sales organisation data 1 in the field DELIVERING PLANT . and not from the Sales : plant/general data.

If this field is blank then we have to maintain it manually while processing sales order.

Please check whether the entry was maintained or not.Hope this might cause you the issue.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The plant will be searched from the Material master. Sales:sales organisation data 1 in the field DELIVERING PLANT . and not from the Sales : plant/general data.

If this field is blank then we have to maintain it manually while processing sales order.

Please check whether the entry was maintained or not.Hope this might cause you the issue.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check assignment of sales organization-distribution channel to plant in the material master. make sure that there is such an assignment that can be used in your sales order (which has its own sales area assignment).

then, post your feedback.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Plant will be searched from the Material master Sales:Sales organisation Data 1 tab in the field DELIVERING PLANT.

If this was also not maintaind then we have to enter manally, but not from the sales general/plant data.

Please check whether ther delivering plant was maintained in that field or not.

This may be the issue.

Please revert if you need further details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

As right stated by you,

The Plant will be copied from the master data to the sales order, if not it should be manually entered

The Sequence System will search for the Plant is as follow..

1. Customer material infor record, If it was not maintained then it will search in

2. Customer master, if the entre was not maintained in the SHIPPING TAB

3. Finally it will search in the Material master in the Sales organisation data 1 in the field DELVERING PLANT field.

So please search whether the entry was maintained in that field at the sales:sales organisation data 1.

This might be the issue.

Please revert if you want further details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If plant is not coming automatically than you can enter it manually or else you can take the drop there also.

Also check your all partner function may be you have maintained there.

cheers

shalsa007.........

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Delivering plant is maintained in sales org data 1 tab of MMR in the general data tab ( table is MVKE and field is DWERK )

not in saes general palnt data Infact you dont have any fiels there to maintain Delivering plant there

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Delivering plant is maintained in sales org data 1 tab of MMR in the general data tab ( table is MVKE and field is DWERK )

not in saes general palnt data Infact you dont have any fiels there to maintain Delivering plant there

Regards

Raja