cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of data on the device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running Windows Mobile 6.0 With PX Processor CE OS 5.2 and I have loaded the appriopriate creme and tomcat files. We are running MI 7.0 The installation is working fine and I can see my data but it is not displaying correcty. For instance the line items of a Notifications is displaying underneath each other instead of next to each other. It is as if the tab or spacing is ignored and a new line is created for each item.

Example -

Noitf

Activity

Type

etc

instead of

Notif Activity Type ....

The Search and create icons are also below each other.

Any Ideas would be appreciated. I did the same for another device running Mobile 5.0 and get the same results.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your responses - I have found the problem in that the view under menu on the browser was set to one column instead of default

former_member53099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

can you please check the layout of your view's container.

This problem happens if the layout is set to 'Flow Layout'. If this is the case please switch to

'Grid layout' and change the number of columns as per your requirement.

Best Regards

Vaidehi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like a problem with your layout. Is the column size 1? if yes the, you need to increase to accomodate all the columns

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check your development view layout it seems fine . But if you see the same in the simulator which comes along with NWDS. It will show one below the other . This is because of the layout problem. you nee to adjust your root element container/transparent containers to fit it.

. I think that would be the only option. I faced the same issue, while I placed a set of buttons.

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J,

Applexus Solutions

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check your development view layout it seems fine . But if you see the same in the simulator which comes along with NWDS. It will show one below the other . This is because of the layout problem. you nee to adjust your root element container/transparent containers to fit it.

. I think that would be the only option. I faced the same issue, while I placed a set of buttons.

Regards,

Muhammed Nishad J,

Applexus Solutions