cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a customer on dynamic credit check and the horizon is 2 months. However, when i check S066, it is displaying all the open orders from the month of 04/2008 and when i added up the amount of all the months, it matches with the open sales order value in the credit master sheet. Could someone please let me know if this is the standard functionality. Doesn't it consider the open orders only with in the horizon period.

Thanks very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have already updated the solution. Never mind, i will write it again. All the values that were being displayed were result of phantom order and we had to execute correction program RVKRED77 and now the credit master sheet looks much better.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot Swetha, I really appreciate your response. As we all are learning and helping others to learn so providing feedback is a good practice.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

done..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to plz close the thread

cheers

shalsa007.................

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have marked the question as answered. Is this not OK? I don't know how to close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

Its Closed now, no need to worry... ,

Thanks,

Raja

Edited by: Raja Singh Chhabeda on Aug 31, 2009 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The value being dispalyed in S066 are incorrect and a correction program has to be executed to correct those values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You specify a horizon of 2 M (months). For the purposes of evaluating credit, the system ignores all open orders that are due for delivery beyond the two month horizon you specified.

Say you have created on esales order today 27.08.2009 and it is having delivery date as 29.10.2009, so for credit limit calculation system will not include this order in open items. But if the delivery date is 29.09.2009, then system will count it as open item.

hope this clarify your doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Credit horizon is always considered in forward direction of time axis in future direction not in past

cheers

shalsa007..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yadav. I understand how horizon works. However, my question is with S066. To calculate the open order value, it is considering the value of 2008 aslo. Is this the standard behaviour?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The update group will update the info structure (S067). Check your credit settings again and upgrade group also

cheers

shalsa007...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Swetha

This is standard behaviour of SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yadav. From OSS note i got this program RVKRED77 and i have executed this program and the system has cleared all the entries for 2008 year. I don't know if we can do this in production system.

Why should system show open order values for each month of 2008? Is it a bug?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sweta,

>

> Thanks Yadav. From OSS note i got this program RVKRED77 and i have executed this program and the system has cleared all the entries for 2008 year. I don't know if we can do this in production system.

> Why should system show open order values for each month of 2008? Is it a bug?

running the program and clearing the documents is completely depends on the business. if business is ready.

showing the value from 2008 is not a bug, infact it can be used for other reporting aspects.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The infostructure S066 will hold all the open order values along with the period to check(for example Month) and will be used for the credit check.

Though the horizon is maintianed as 2 Months the system will include the open order values and the values which lies within the horizon date as well.

You can understand this from the F1 help available.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies.

My question here is why should the system consider the values of 2008 for open sales value. I have checked soem 40-50 other customers and none of the customers have values for 2008. For all the months, the value is zero.

So just wanted to check if this a bug.