cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cofile overwrite problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a cofile overwrite problem, every time I refresh the buffer of STMS, a new entry is created in the cofile (transport log). Also at times the we find multiple entries for the same transport and client existing in the import queue of quality system.

Any reasons why is this happening, kindly help ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Barjinder Singh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is how it works so it is not a problem, but as per requirement it was not supposed to behave like that. So thanks for replying. Consider it closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please elaborate more on this issue.We are unable to understand what your question is ?

Thanks..

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue I am facing is like this: Say I have a transport number DEVK900001 and it is sync into three clients of QAS system say 100, 200 and 300. At times it happens that I have four entries of this transport in the import queue of QAS system instead of three.

My second issue is that I have background job which adds the transports into the import queue of the newly added clients, when this runs the transport log shows that the transport sync has happened multiple times where as I don't see as many entries into the STMA of QAS system.

Hope it help.

Appriciate your help.

Thanks,

Barjinder Singh.