cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-FI Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mates,

Iam in process of setting new numbre ranges for all the documents as my client requires.I have created new number ranges and and assigned the same to the document types.likewise FI team has created and assigned new range for Accounting Document.I need to know where is the integration between tax invoice and accounting document so that accounting document will be generated in new number range.

I just need to know where the accounting document type is assigned to billing type?

Thanx In advance

regards..,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The integration between the SD & FI lies at Billing document at Transaction level

In the BILLING DOCUMENT type in VOFA transaction code, you will find the fields which have some integration with FI

In the General control tab , there is a field DOCUMENT TYPE which means the Accounting document

In General there will be some entry maintained for every Billing document except for Proforma invoices.

The Document type entered in that field has the Document details in the Transaction OBA7

If the field is Blank ( usually it will be for standard documents like F2) then it will take the standard Accounting document RV.

Hope it clears you,

cheers,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VOFA for your billing type in the general control tab there is a field called document type

If that is blank system will take RV accounting doc type

This field only we mention what is the accounting doc type needs to be picked

No ranges are maintained in billing documents in VN01

No ranges are maintained in accounting documents in FBN1

Regards

Raja