Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP category after CTM run

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am changing ATP category during CTM run through some custom ABAP program. How can i see those changes once the CTM run is completed? how can i get the order numbers generated through CTM run?

Regards

Rajib Pathak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

In transaction /sapapo/rrp4, you will get the order number generated alongwith the planned

orders, etc., under the column "Receipt/Requirement element". From this you can compare

the order generated, order number and the category you can get it from the other transaction

which I have mentioned already.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

In transaction /SAPAPO/CTMORDSEL, if you click on the category under ATP categories

tab, you could see the ATP category definition alongwith its description from this you

can match with the orders generated.

Please confirm whether are you able to view this

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i want to see the orders generated through CTM run and the ATP category. But after CTM run it is showing how many planned order generated not the planned order number. We are changing ATP catergory during CTM run and i want to check the changes.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

You can check the output of orders generated for single item in

product view (/sapapo/rrp3) and for multiple items in

(sapapo/rrp4) transactions respectively.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Actually after CTM run, it is showing that 6 planned order, 2 purchase order has been generated. But i want to know what are those planned order and how can i see the ATP category in those planned order?