cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track zreports/transactions Usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a standard program which can be executed to see the information on most used ZReports and transactions by users on a regular basis? I know most of the information is available using T-Code sm20,STAD,st03 but i need a program/report that gives me this information.

Thanks

Vamsi Atluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check table MONI.

Look at programs CCUINIT and CCUEVAL.

This is your concurrent user logs and will keep track of how many users are logged on, it runs as part of AutoABAP.

CCUINT does not collect allot of data. Each time the program runs, it records the number of users that are logged on to each client on the system. It also keeps track of the vop values (upto 5) of peak number of users. When you restart the CCU log using CCUINIT, it restarts the log. You can use the current date when you initialize the CCU logs. If you want to restart the measurement of ConCurrent Users, you can use CCUINIT to cancel the current run and the go back in are start it with the current date.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ruchika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R/3 4.7 you could use report RSSTAT10 which gives the same information as in ST03 but this report does not exist anymore in Netweaver 7.0 based systems (like ECC6).

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on ECC6.0 EHP4