cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit / BADI to Copy Line Item in VA21/22 at run time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement i which i want to copy a line item (itu2019s a configurable material line item) in create/change Quotation depending upon some condition.

In my scenario when ever user enters a configurable material, first the requirement type will be Make To Stock in which the system will first determine the batch in which similar configurable material is ready available. If itu2019s so then it goes to APO system to check the Quantity available.

If the confirmed qty is less then ordered quantity then ordered quantity should be make equal to confirmed quantity for that line item.Then the same line item should be copied to next line item with the ordered quantity = previous line ordered qty - previous line confirmed qty.

Since there is a limitation in SAP that it will determine only one batch for a given configurable material in Quotation/sales order even if we have other batch with same configurable characteristics or substitute characteristics. This is the other requirement where we need to make the system to search for other batch other then the one which it has already searched for first line time.

If no new batch is found then we need to change the requirement type of that line item to Make to Order for the Ordered qty in that line item.

I would like to know is there any user exit or badi in which i can do these changes.

Any suggestions on how to proceed in this scenario.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Leona,

I have the same requirement. When determining the batch for the next line item i need to copy the characteristics value from the previous line item.

Can you please help me here.

Regards,

Prateek Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto t-code SE24 and check give "CL_EXITHANDLER", and select the "GET_INSTANCE"

and run the transaction, so that system will stop and gives you the BADI. Plz take the abaper help to do this.