cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation of Views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created some model on VC and deployed it in portal.

Now i can see that as an iview in portal. There are some buttons on that Iview.

Now when i click on a button on that VC iview i need to open an iview(which is not a VC iview) in a different browser.

Awaiting your respose.

Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have 'HTML lilnk' for that different iview(which is not VC iview). If yes then you can create one push button in VC. Go to the actions tab of that button & select 'System Action' as 'Hyperlink'. Then enter this html link there. So in runtime when you click on this button the new iview will get opened in different window as pop up.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have created a button and selected System Action as Hyperlink and had given the NavigationRole of that particular iview.

Then when i click on that button, i can see the target iview opening in a new window.

Problem 1: But in the target screen the detailed navigation and other unwanted roles are getting displayed where i dont want to show all that stuff.

I need to show only the iview as pop-up with only that iview related data in it.

Problem 2:

The source Iview : Visual Composer Iview

Target Iview : Abap Iview

Previously we are showing these two Iviews in a single page. Then onclicking of a button on VC Iview, the values are passed from vc iview to Abap iview(By EPCM Concept).

But now, when i am showing the Abap Iview in a new window the values are not getting populated.

Regards,

Raju

Edited by: V R K Raju P on Aug 31, 2009 3:39 PM

Edited by: V R K Raju P on Aug 31, 2009 3:53 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Need some help on these..

~Raju

Edited by: V R K Raju P on Sep 1, 2009 2:37 PM