cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patches to be downloaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have installed SAP ECC 6.0 installed on windows 2008 server with 10g platform.

kindly assist the path to download patches.As per SAP_APPL : 600 : SAPKH60011 and EA-APPL : 600 : SAPKGPAD11,i guess SPS stack 11 came after installation as per my understanding(please correct me if i am wrong).Now i want to take the system to latest patch level SPS15 stack.Kindly assist me with navigation to download all required patches from SAP service market place.I am able to find out latest SAINT/SPAM.Please guide to latest stack dowloads.

Rgds,

Gadde.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

service.sap.com/sp-stacks -> SP Stack download -> sp stack erp 6.0 (erp 2005) ->

it will open a new browser,

select SAP ERP from the list of My company application components-> SAP ERP 6.0 -> Link to SP stack application

there give source and destination stack level.

for current sp stack level of your system, put randomly sp stack 11 in source and click on sp stack info button on right side of the text box, it willshow all the components in sp stack and check SAP BASIS package level from there and compare it with your systems basis package level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the path as mentioned by you by giving source stack as 11 and target stack as 15.But then in the next step it was asking below options in the config tree:

SAP IGS 7.00 for SAP ECC Server (From SP005 or higher (Recommendation: SP010) To SP005 or higher (Recommendation: SP013))

SAP KERNEL 7.00 32-BIT for SAP ECC Server (From SP114 To SP185)

SAP KERNEL 7.00 32-BIT UNICODE for SAP ECC Server (From SP114 To SP185)

SAP KERNEL 7.00 64-BIT for SAP ECC Server (From SP114 To SP185)

SAP KERNEL 7.00 64-BIT UNICODE for SAP ECC Server (From SP114 To SP185)

As i have intalled 64-Bit Unicode only...Please advise as shall i proceed by drop down the last option byselecting Oracle?

Rgds,

Gadde.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, we should go ahead