Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Checking in Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

How to Put message for Stock across all plants of material entered in SO

so that end user will come to know the stock of that particular material in all the plants & he will take decision from where we should order Stock????

Reg.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

You have to use a userexit for this. But any way enduser alwyas can see the stock situation by going to environment-stock. From there he can branch out to stock and he can see the availability in the same.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order for a item you can see the ATP quantity plant wise.

In sales order as soon as a availability check screen pops up,in this screen u can see other plants tab. Select the tab.

this will list the plants in which the item is available.

Hope this helps your requirement.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in the sales order, you can check the stock level in different plants using the availability check. however, you can check one plant at a time. you just need to change the plant at item level (Shipping tab) and re-run availability check.

if there are many line items and you wish to change the plant for these items, you could use the "fast change" feature.

of course this is a little tedious at times, but at least you don't have to make any enhancements.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jonathan,

What u are saying is good Solution but we want to check Stock Available in all the plants & not Available or confirmed Qty.

any other Way possible?

Reg.

Amol

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, I dont think this is possible.

You can try with the following User Exits

User exits in program RV03VFZZ

==> USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN

==> USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user can run SAP standard report MB52 or MB53 to find the stock at all plants. In my opinion there is no need to complicate things.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

With following Userexits it will again check Availability,Actually i wanted to have some popup message in Sales Order

which will allow mw to enter plants & after that it will show me Stock present in that plant.is this possible with any other userexit???

User exits in program RV03VFZZ

==> USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN

==> USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT

Reg.

Amol