cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution order is not created from initial order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My query is related to Distribution process in DMS. i have created a initial order with immediate distribution but then also distribution order is not created. when i see the distribution log it shows the status as SY (immediate) with the yellow indicator in the starting.

when i check for the output address, it shows message "Not yet sent to recipient".

i don't know what can be the problem. Please guide me for the solution.

regards,

Shikha Gupta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the Workflow User is active and also check is there any background job is running

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am also stuck up with the same problem today.............

pls guide us with T-code pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

How we can check the workflow user? Please guide.

there is no job running in background.

Also tell if any configuration part is missing due to which this problem is occurring

I will be thankful for your helpful replies.

regards,

shikha gupta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was facing the same problem as described by you today morning, i got my problem solved by activating the work flow in swu3.

check swu3, the work flow should be activated...i mean 1. Maintain run time error and 2. mainitain definition environmnet should be greeen, if not atleast RFC distination should be green .....

workflow templates: activaion with* t-code-SWDD:* WS20000104/ WS20000137 ..........

Regards

SURYA

Edited by: suryapampana on Aug 27, 2009 1:35 PM

Edited by: suryapampana on Aug 27, 2009 8:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surya.

the information provided by you is very useful. but then also the problem is not solved.

As you told for SWU3, to check the indicators of Maitain Runtime environment and Maintain definition environment. they are indicated as green. but now also the distribution order is not created for immediate distribution of documents.

In CVI9 distribution log, if we check for output address, it always shows the status for initial order as not "Yet sent to recipient" with Yellow indicator in the begining.

what can be the problem?

regards,

Shikha Gupta.

Edited by: shikhag on Aug 31, 2009 8:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

wht type of distribution u are using? RML?