cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

I have created the cluster table. I'm trying to activate this table but error ocured "Activation of tables of type cluster only with approval". What have I done wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on the error to find the diagnosis.

It seems you don't have proper authority to create such tables.

Contact your basis for more info.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activation Type

The activation type defines whether the table can be activated directly from the ABAP Dictionary, or whether the runtime object of the table must first be generated with a C program. This entry is optional and only important for tables of the runtime environment.

The following entries are possible for the activation type:

Tables having activation type 01 cannot be activated from the ABAP Dictionary. The runtime object must be generated using a C program. The table can then be activated from the ABAP Dictionary. This activation type ensures that important system tables cannot be changed and activated directly.

Tables having activation type 02 are also used in C programs. The data structure in the C program must therefore be adjusted manually when the table is changed. There is a relevant comment in the activation log for such tables.

Tables having activation type 10 are needed before R3TRANS runs. Such tables must exist before all other tables when upgrading.

Tables having activation type 00 can be activated directly from the ABAP Dictionary. This is the default setting for the activation type.