cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import data from file system PSE into STRUST ?

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding a link here to my post in Security forum as I think this forum is more about authorizations than anything else and not getting much of a response.

Thanks.

Nelis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis

I have similar issue as you had earlier. I am not able to import PSE after system copy. When I try to import PSE, system is asking for SAVE file . I have moved saved file to sec directory but still not accepting PSE. As you have resolved this issue so could you please guide me. If I am not able to resolve this issue by tomorrow then I have to request new certificates. Please reply.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Jignesh

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

You import the PSE which will then appear under "Certificate", you then need to save it. You save it by specifying the type, if it is a SSL server standard PSE then you save it as this type. It then replaces or adds it as the specified certificate type.

The SSL server standard PSE is called SAPSSLS.pse, client is SAPSSLC.pse etc ...you can import these files as long as you have a copy of the original.

--

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis

I have similar issue as you had earlier. I am not able to import PSE after system copy. When I try to import PSE, system is asking for SAVE file . I have moved saved file to sec directory but still not accepting PSE. As you have resolved this issue so could you please guide me. If I am not able to resolve this issue by tomorrow then I have to request new certificates. Please reply.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Jignesh