cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug a billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

There is a situation in one of our billing documents pricing against a condition type is calculating different one to the expected one, i want to see how the price is calculated for a specific invoice document.

I want to debug this and see how it is calculating the price, and i believe we can see the field values while debugging the specific billing document number. how do i approach this, please advise me gurus as this is important,

i know to put /h in T-code field to start debugging. but my problem is how do i display the behaviour of fields of that specific billing document while debugging.

Waiting for your useful suggestions gurus,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nathan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jones,

as you know debugging,

first of all identify the pricing function/include. through se37/se38 apply breakpoint at the required place.

then execute vf01 , system will automatically go into debug mode and then you can study the calculation. USE keys f5,f7 and f8 wisely.

By this way you can again and again study calculation..

Once you are through , go to se38/se37 , remove the breakpoint.

Award points if helpful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandresh,

Found the problem. Awarded points.

regards,

Nathan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GOto VF02 >press /h and enter....save...debugging started. Now Goto debugger>swith to NEW ABAP debugger.

Now just double clisk on the variable to want to check the behaviour, or enter it manually in Variable field on right hand side of the debugger. Then press F5 for each step and see the behaviour of that variable after each step.

P.S. Better you take ABAPer help.

try and revert