cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI Synchronization issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am completing two service orders belonging to same disconnect document in MI Client. When I run synchronization between MI and R/3, only one of the two orders is getting completed in R/3.

On analyzing the issue and looking through MEREP_MON, we figured that R/3 is getting called only for one of the orders. Does anyone know if this is a standard SAP issue?

Just to share a little more technical information - on debugging the synchronization, I figured that SAP FM 'WAF_MW_SYNC_21' which loops through incoming data packages/message, does not process the second service order. This FM gets processed way before the execution of SyncBO object 'UMAM_I12' which is responsible for updating disconnection document in R/3.

Has anyone came across a similar problem? Any inputs may help.

Thanks,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amol,

once you synchronoze you restart the MI Client and synchronize again, hope it fetch you the complete data

if not implement Multiple synchronization ...

Regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have performed this synchronization quite a few times but it's giving the same error. Here are few more technical details -

R/3 is getting called only once (through SyncBO object u2018UAM_I12u2019) to add a disconnection entry for one of the service orders. SyncBO object u2018UAM_I12u2019 should have been processed twice, once for each of the service orders however thatu2019s not happening.

On debugging the issue further, I figured that MI server function module u2018WAF_WM_SYNC_21u2019 loops through inbound containers from MI client and processes each of them. This FM initiates processing for one of the service orders and completes it successfully all the way up to calling R/3 through for SynBO UMAM_I12 however instead of repeating the process for second service order, the next iteration from this FM initiates processing for SynBO UMAM_I13.

In summary, it appears that MI server is not processing the same disconnect document twice for SynBO UMAM_I12. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have performed this synchronization quite a few times but it's giving the same error. Here are few more technical details -

R/3 is getting called only once (through SyncBO object u2018UAM_I12u2019) to add a disconnection entry for one of the service orders. SyncBO object u2018UAM_I12u2019 should have been processed twice, once for each of the service orders however thatu2019s not happening.

On debugging the issue further, I figured that MI server function module u2018WAF_WM_SYNC_21u2019 loops through inbound containers from MI client and processes each of them. This FM initiates processing for one of the service orders and completes it successfully all the way up to calling R/3 through for SynBO UMAM_I12 however instead of repeating the process for second service order, the next iteration from this FM initiates processing for SynBO UMAM_I13.

In summary, it appears that MI server is not processing the same disconnect document twice for SynBO UMAM_I12. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Amol