cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate condition table A 653 not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created three condition tables for a rebate acccess sequence in MM-PUR. Now the business requirement is to add one more key field to a table but when I tried changing/displaying the condition tables from IMG, I got the following error message 'Table A 653 not available'.

Can you please tell me why this error is thrown?

Thanks,

Rana

Edited by: jj_rana on Aug 27, 2009 5:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just check the table and it is ACTIVE.

Can you check by removing the space between A and 653.

This might be the problem . The table is A653.

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Sorry for putting across a wrong table, the table is 703. The condition table I'm referring to, is not a standard condition table, rather it was created by us. I'm following the path IMG > Materials Management > Purchasing > Conditions > Define Price determination process > Maintain Condition table.

Are you too followng the same path? I don't see an option to enter A before the table number. The field is 3 character long and can accept only 3 digit table number.

Please help.

Thanks,

Rana

Edited by: jj_rana on Aug 27, 2009 7:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if those are the rebate tables, then you have to check in the path of Rebates. otherwsie check the table-if it is the rebate tbale then KOTE703, because rebate tables will store as "KOTE" with the comibination table number.

If it is normal pricing tbale it will store as A703.

Plz check at the table entry whether is eist or not. so, that u can procced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if those are the rebate tables, then you have to check in the path of Rebates. otherwsie check the table-if it is the rebate tbale then KOTE703, because rebate tables will store as "KOTE" with the comibination table number.

If it is normal pricing tbale it will store as A703.

Plz check at the table entry whether is eist or not. so, that u can procced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please guide me how to check the rebate tables? These tables are in use as we are maintaining the condition records for these tables in rebate agreements.

Thanks,

Rana

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO path is sales distributionbillingrebate processing--Condition Technique For Rebate Processing, here u can check the tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

I'm a MM resource and I didn't know about SD paths... Your suggestion has helped me.

Answers (0)