cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How-to downgrade CIM model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have SLD Version: 2.2.0 installed with CIM model version 1.4.28. I would like to delete the current CIM model with all its classes and downgrade to CIM model 1.3.26.

Background is that we currently have for the class XI Adapter Service the property entry 'AdapterType'. But we need to have this entry in the form of 'adapterType'.

Afterwards I will upgrade to the current CIM model again.

The related error is: RFC adapter - AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR - no AFW found.

Any comment is appreciated.

Sven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sven

After you implement the Support Package, check whether the model loaded in SLD is still compatible with the new software release. To do this, go to the SLD main page in the browser (http://<host>:<port>/sld). Log on as an SLD administrator and navigate to the 'Administration' page.

If a red-underlined message appears requesting you to import a new model version, select 'Import'. Search for the SLD CIM model "cimsap.zip" in the directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/sld/model/ on the J2EE host. If you cannot start the browser on the J2EE host, copy the file to your PC first.

For further info go to SAP Notes: 776433, 935474, 669669, 673144.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

thanks for your reply but I needed to downgrade the CIM model version.

I had the issue that within the SLD the classes were case sensitive regarding their respective ABAP function modules. One solution is to install CIM 1.3 before upgrading to 1.4.

As I already was on 1.4 I would have first to go back to 1.3 which did not work.

Anyway, I fixed the issue by applying SAP note 909891.

Cheers

Sven