cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is not getting drop off i the Receiver side in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on File2file scenario in PI 7.1 where file needs to be picked up ECC older (from sender directory) and drop it off in the File Server (Target directory),

sender CC is picking up the file and archiving after send process however I do not see the file on the target directory.

I see the messages and Payload in SXMB_MONI, however Do not see any messages on the Receiver CC in Runtime Work Bench,

When I looked at the Message Monitoring (Adapter Engine) the receiver side Messages are in Sceduled status, I can see 250 messages on the receiver side that are under scheduled status, (equal to Sender Messages)

File content is not delivering to Receiver CC, How can I resolve this issue

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been fixed, Looks like there was an issue between PI Server and FTP system.

Rebooted the Dev box and connection has estalished

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before deleting the messages check why the messages are stuck in the Queue....check the very first message entry in your Queue....if it is in error then try re-processing it and once done the rest messages will also be processed.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check smq1 and smq2....it seems your message are in queue

regards,

lpbuff

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR,

Select all of the messages using multi select option and delete them. Then try to send one message and see.

If this doesnot work then try to give the same path whatever you are picking but with a different file name and test it.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR,

Select all of the messages using multi select option and delete them. Then try to send one message and see.

If this doesnot work then try to give the same path whatever you are picking but with a different file name and test it.

Regards,

---Satish