cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability and stock in quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are entering a Sales Order with a Same Day lead time, and when our availability runs, it takes into consideration stock in quality stock . . . and will confirm to the current date, if there is stock in there. We are wondering is there a way that when availability runs if the stock available is in quality that some there is a way to calculate the orders confirm date based on when the product was received into quality? For example we receive a material into quality stock but we know for that stock it will take 4 days before it can moved into unrestricted so that is truly available to create a transfer order. So instead of the order confirming to same day because there is stock in quality, can it calculate based on a system date that the quality stock will be moved? For example, we received a printer into quality stock today 8/19, and I know I will not move it to unrestricted until monday, 8/24 . . . is there a way availability can know that, and confirm the sales order to 8/24, so there are more accurate dates on the sales order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 or EXIT_SAPLATPC_002, in which you can give you own lead time if available stock is of stock type quality inspection.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it takes into consideration stock in quality stock .

As rightly suggested by Mr.Jonathan, please check in OVZ9 where your issue will be resolved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, diane.

i know that the date of GR of existing QI stocks into unrestricted is considered when running MRP.

but i also think that this is not the case in availability check. if RLT is enabled then only the theoretical lead times of GR dates are considered. if QI stocks are ticked in OVZ9, then the system detects the existence of QI stocks regardless of date of GR into unrestricted.

given this, you can still do the availability check in the delivery. this should be an adequate solution... unless you have reasons why you need to have an extremely precise confirmed schedule line?

regards.