cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are using the Solution Manager 4.0 (i.e. 7.0) running on Linux and Oracle.

I have configured the Service Desk Functionality in Solution Manager System.

• I have created the RFC Connections TO & FROM our ECC Systems (DEV, QA & PRD)

When I am creating a new Support message from the SAP Menu HELP -> CREATE SUPPORT MESSAGE in ECC QA system the message is getting successfully created and when I am trying to see the list of messages in Solution Manager system in DSWP -

> SERVICE DESK -> MESSAGES, I am not able to see any of the created messages in ECC.

Can anyone let me know what would be the issue here?

Thanks it kind of Fire Fighting Issue for me.

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolving the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your solution manager system, use transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR to call up your service desk messages.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal

Thanks for the reply, I am not able to see any messages in that Transaction which are created in ECC System. I can see only messages which are created in Solution Manager. Any other views on this please?

Thanks

Sri

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.

Remove all the inputs in the selection criteria in the Screen for CRM_DN_MONITOR.

Under Status section click on Completed.

Provide the Posting Dates (This will the dates on which the ticket was posted/created)

OR

If you know the Support Message number, then give ONLY that number in the field "Transaction No" and try.

Now check and let us know whether you are able to see the tickets.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all these options but I am not able to see any messages which are created in ECC system.

By the way my settings in ECC system for table BCOS_CUST are as below:

OSS_MSG W SM_OSMCLNT400_BACK CUST620 1.0

If the settings are like above and when I am trying to create the message I am getting the Error:

Because of error 513, no message was created i

Support Desk System

I have tried the Notes "Note 498984_Error 513 when sending support message" & "Note 864195_Error 513 when you enter Support Desk Message" but not able to resolve this issue.

When my settings in BCOS_CUST table are as below I am able to create the messages but couldn't see them in Soluiton Manager system:

OSS_MSG W NONE CUST620 1.0

Can someone give me idea where my settings are wrong?

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all these options but I am not able to see any messages which are created in ECC system.

By the way my settings in ECC system for table BCOS_CUST are as below:

OSS_MSG W SM_OSMCLNT400_BACK CUST620 1.0

If the settings are like above and when I am trying to create the message I am getting the Error:

Because of error 513, no message was created i

Support Desk System

I have tried the Notes "Note 498984_Error 513 when sending support message" & "Note 864195_Error 513 when you enter Support Desk Message" but not able to resolve this issue.

When my settings in BCOS_CUST table are as below I am able to create the messages but couldn't see them in Soluiton Manager system:

OSS_MSG W NONE CUST620 1.0

Can someone give me idea where my settings are wrong?

Thanks

Sri

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Note 1261046 - Service Desk: Read Messages Using Local RFC Destination

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Note 1261046 - Service Desk: Read Messages Using Local RFC Destination

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Note 722459 - ST 310: Support Desk notification is not displayed also.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar