cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New payroll driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I got a requirement, where in i have to create a driver program for "Columbia". My functional consultant has created the schema for the same .For which i had copied the International driver program. I tried to replace molga (99-International) with (38-Columbia) and the cluster (RX-international) with (CO-Columbia)every where in the program. But still the driver is not working properly. Up on investigating i found that even the macros have to be replaced, For replacing the Macros i came across a pgm "H99UMACROGENERATOR" for which the input is only country grouping. but when i execute the pgm the macros r not getting generated .

1. Is there any thigh that has to be done for generating Macros successfully.????

2. Is there any other way or any documentation that helps me in completing the task.

Can you plz suggest me the steps of the process of creating the new driver program.

Waiting for the replies...

Thanking you....

Sharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too think, you have to use Intenational verison of payroll for Columbia instead of copying the standard payroll driver program & modifying it. Because payroll driver program coding is compicated & you never know when it will fail.

So better first contact SAP, write an OSS note for this & then proceed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sarika.

gangadharrao_tenneti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Try this:

Instead of creating the new Driver or new Schema, identify the currency you want to use and work with International Schema and International driver

I don't have any information on canada, but one thing I'm sure that you can use International Payroll for your requirement.

Cheers,

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Do you get the solution? Because we also have to generate Macros for India.

When I am executing H99UMACROGENERATOR.

In test mode it generates the macro. But in without test mode It is giving error "Report start is not allowed in customer system" .

Regards