cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment of buttons in Record Time(ESS)

former_member211107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently working on customization of record time entry in ESS. My requirment is to add a custom button("save & submit") in the review time entry page. The issue here is that I am unable to align the button properly with three existing standard buttons on the screen. There is a significant gap comming in between the new button that m trying to add and the old standard buttons.

Please suggest me a solution for the issue. I need to get this delivered shortly.

Thanks & best regards,

Regards,

KM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just put all buttons inside a ButtonRow UI element and the alignment will be fine.

Armin

former_member211107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

The pre-existing buttons are being created in sme other component dynamically. The name of the component is FPM(Floor plan management). Hence The new buttons that I am trying to create are not geting positioned along with the pre existing ones.

Please suggest some other alternative..

Best Regards,

KM

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KM,

I think it is not possible to position them properly because both are being created by different framework i.e. FPM and Web Dynpro.

Better if you create this button also in Self-service Administrator where FPM events are also maintained. And you can add the logic in corresponding VAC. Please revert if you need further assistance.

Else place this button altogether in different place instead of same line with FPM buttons.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211107
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. The buttons can pe hidden through the Ivoew personalization option.