cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue regarding simple credit check, system is taking into consideration only open billing doc. value on credit limit check while creating sale order and not considering any open order and open delivery doc. value, But in fd32 in credit exposure its showing the correct value i.e open orderopen deliveryopen billing value and one more thing in table knkk its showing the sales value 0 while there is 6 open sales order. I have done all the customizing setting properlly i.e. in fd32 maintained the credit limit for customer and in T code ovak set A for the required sales doc.type. Customer is under one co.code and there is only one credit control area please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain update=000012 in your Credit Control Area if it is not there already.

That should work.

Further you can not at all assign Credit Group in Simple credit check as said by some threads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SV

Please check the following settings and confirm:

1)SPRO>Enterprise structure>Defination>FA>Define Credit control Area. Detail screen-->update select 000012.

2)OVAK settings

3) VOV8 >General control>Check credit limit

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in OVAK maintain check credit as (A to C -as per ypur requirement)and maintain credit group as 01(crdit group for sales order)

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in OVAK maintain check credit as (A to C -as per ypur requirement)and maintain credit group as 01(crdit group for sales order)

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl try with the report RVKRED77.

Use T.Code SE38 -

> here enter the program as RVKRED77 and select execute.

You will get:

Credit account - enter the customer code(s)

Credit control - enter the credit control area (s)

Log ? (X)area - put X here

then execute, system will update all the records.

Check with this and if helpful, give points.

Regards,

Sreehari