cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to present nicely series of WDA's in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created about 10 WD Applications.I know we can create an IVIEW and present it individually in portal.

But I want all them to be shown in single dashboard page.

Rightnow I have hardcoded entire paths in a BSP application with Hyperlinks and created an IVIEW and showing it on Portal.

I am sure there might be a better way to present WD apps .

Any ideas?

rgds

Vara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can create a portal page that contains multiple iViews. This is generally how people do such layouting. Creating a portal page doesn't require any development tools. It can all be done from within the Portal Content tools, right in the same place where you create the iView.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

If I create multiple iviews they show-up in Single row tab.

My requirement is columnar wise in the page

Like what we have in SAP GUI easy access menu.

Rgds

Vara

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What you are describing sounds like multiple iViews assigned to a single role. You need to create a Page object. There are different layouts that you can choose from when creating a Portal Page.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What you are describing sounds like multiple iViews assigned to a single role. You need to create a Page object. There are different layouts that you can choose from when creating a Portal Page.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can create a portal page that contains multiple iViews. This is generally how people do such layouting. Creating a portal page doesn't require any development tools. It can all be done from within the Portal Content tools, right in the same place where you create the iView.