blocking billing document automatically
Does anyone know if its possible in standard SAP to add client specific blocking reasons for automatically blocking billing documents to the standard SAP blocking reasons?
The standard reasons to block billing documents for release are when:
1. the billing type automatically blocks the billing document when it is created;
2. errors occur in account assignment;
3. the billing document is incomplete;
4. errors occur in pricing.
The client would like to add:
1. when the billing date is in a period that already is closed by accounting;
2. when certain conditions (gross price, intercompany price, etc.) are not included in the billing document;
3. errors occur during VAT calculation;
In addition to this, the client wants to be able to expand this list when needed in a later stadium (after go-live). Ideally, they also would like to have some kind of notification message for every time a billing document is blocked by the system.
I really hope someone can help me out on this one.
Thanks in advance!